Thursday, November 26, 2009

Denial Is Not A River In Egypt

Then They Came For Me

They came first for the Communists
,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for me
By that time no one was left to speak up!
Martin Niemöller

More atrocities being committed against our troops.
Criminal Negligence
Gross Negligence
Exemplary Damages





I'm outraged too. This is atrocious. How did the American people get stuck with these bush administration despots?

Note to US Attorney General Or To Whom It May Concern

Investigate and prosecute halliburton today!

It's no wonder half the world hates us. They perceive us as weak to have such a government and do nothing to stop them.



I Got The Title For This Post
In Greenwich Village, New York City
On A Tee Shirt I Saw In A Poster Store On Eighth St
East, From Ave of America's Toward St Marks Place Left Side Of St.
Over 25 Years Ago,


Peace ga*