Saturday, November 7, 2009

Duppy Conqueror Election Fever Subsides


Employment and Training Administration
(ETA) programs, resources and online tools help workers in all stages of the job and career development. Explore what is available by choosing a topic below.


http://www.doleta.gov/jobseekers/


If You Need Help In California
Contact



http://dpss.lacounty.gov/dpss/general_relief/default.cfm



Bob Marley* Duppy Conqueror


Election Fever finally subsides. But hey, we gotta get the word out.
And that word is


Revolution

Revolution within the system. What an interesting concept.


Not a new one certainly
I'm just a student of many great minds.


I Love Abbie Hoffman. I've been in love with Abbie Hoffman since I was 17 years old.

Nobody ever noticed me. Oh well, have to love myself! And I do.

Proud to Be, If They Would Let Me Be, A Yippie!

For My Son Danny*
Ziggy Marley We Propose


Please Send A Dollar To
Sickle Cell Disease Association of America, Inc.
231 East Baltimore Street
Suite 800
Baltimore Maryland 21202
Toll Free Phone 1-800-421-8453


http://www.sicklecelldisease.org/about_scd/index.phtml

Due to the fact that I'm a little tired, Hectic life, I'm just going to share a few of my favorite songs with everyone. Just to celebrate an election day, that did in the end, turn out very favorably, for the Democrats in NJ.
Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah*

So as Betty Davis* said "Fasten your seat
belts, it's gonna be a bumpy ride"



Bob Marley EXODUS



I Love You All*
Peace*, Love*, Justice* and Prosperity*
ga*