Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

1. I'm Thankful that I was born in America.
2. I'm Thankful that i have never known hunger, unless I brought it on myself.
3. I'm thankful I had good parents who took care of me.
4. I'm thankful that President Obama Got Elected.
5. I'm thankful that I'm so smart.



It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get.
Confucius*


Please Send A Dollar To
Catholic Relief Services
Operation Rice Bowl
10 Pumpshire Road
Toms River, NJ 08753
Phone: 732-504-0040
Email: crstrentonnj@aol.com
Diocesan Director: Mary Goss

http://www.dioceseoftrenton.org/justice/charities.asp



For all the Ko's Kossacks in Gratitude For All their Advice and Guidance
I Wish You All the Best World for taking me in.
Thank You ga*



Love to Everyone from me



Please Send A Dollar To
National Relief Charities
500 E. Peyton St.
Sherman, TX 75090
Toll-fee (800) 416-8102

info@nrcprograms.org
http://www.nrcprograms.org/site/PageServer?pagename=remember_pledge&s_referrer=atkins.ga@gmail.com


Love and Justice ga*