Saturday, April 19, 2008

Radical's Jukebox 5 *Beautiful Betty Hutton *To Our Troops and Vets *POW /MIA* You Are Not Forgotten

Please Send A Dollar
Or A Donation To
Operation Gratitude

16444 Refugio Road
Encino, California 91436
USA
(Monetary Donations Are Accepted All Year Long)

I wanted to send some Love out to our Troops and Vets And Everyone. We certainly all need it.
*Group Hug*
I think they need all the moral support they can get.


Back in WWII they had a lot of moral support. Today's troops are doing just as hard a job. I think someone should recognize their valor and say thank you. This is the reason I started my blog.


I hope you all get lots of Operation Gratitude boxes.

It's the least that Americans can do for you guys!
Love to you all! You'll win! Our cause is just! 

Betty Hutton What a Beautiful face What a Voice



American music really defines the "American Experience" and spirit. It is a window into our consciousness.

America has come a long way in the past 100 years.
This is why I have hope for countries like Iran.
I saw a man speaking on Tv during the election and he said it was an Evolution. Not a revolution.
I've had no computer so I couldn't respond to what was going on at the time. But I'm back now.

I just want to say the iranian govt.
Don't blame your children for being just like you were.

You were the original revolutionaries. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

The Iranian people love and respect their leaders but want some change, it seems to me.


And I have a message for the taliban too

You're Beaten, You're Through
Why don't you just give it up?


you could be selling your poppies all over the place to countries where they're used medicinally, but no you have to fight with America. Don't you know you cannot win a war with America?

The nazi's and their gigantic war machine could not win against America.


I think you should just surrender, why prolong the inevitable.
Walk down that mountain and give yourselves up.


you're beat, you lose.


The Entire World has turned against you.
you wanna play, you gotta pay
.

This is really the only solution.
that's all I have to say to you because I don't talk to terrorists.

*I'm Doing It for Defense*

Peace ga*