Friday, June 4, 2010

*TerraCycle* Cash For Your Trash* Made In The USA*

I'm Obsessed With TerraCycle! They Want To Give Me 2 Cents For My Favorite Charities And Schools! For Every Cookie, Chips, Candy Bar Wrapper; And TerraCycle Even Pays For The Shipping Containers And The Postage To Send It To Them!

I send this to everybody. It's So Great!
I'm a Sociologist, BA

I Am Not In Any Way Connected To This Company.
I Just Saw The Potential It Has To Help Charities, Hungry People And The Earth!


*TerraCycle* Made In The USA*

Get 2 Cents For Your School Or Charity
For Every Drink Pouch, Cookie, Frito Lay Product, Candy Bar Wrapper, Empty Colgate Oral Care Product Etc You Send To TerraCycle

TerraCycle Inc.
121 New York Ave
Trenton NJ 08638
Phone 1-609-393-4252
Fax: 609-393-4259


I saw TerraCycle because a little girl made a Earth day video. And it was next to it. Anna And The Animals So Adorable, So Smart! click on title above
Don't forget save those wrappers you can make a fortune for charity.
The young man, who founded TerraCycle looks cool! I've already figured out he's smart! Got a Good Idea!
And since the money goes to charity,feeds people!

So Easy, Free, No Investment. All Profit! TerraCycle Pays The Postage To Ship back to them. No Risk
Where does Charities, Churches, Civic Organizations,. (See Website for full info) get deals like this. And So Needed In Today's economic crisis.

Feel Free to use any part of my blog for any normal purpose.

Save The Earth,It's The Only Home We Have!


Please President Obama, No More Nuclear Power Plants!
Wind Power
Solar Power



The People In New Orleans still need a lot of help! Please Help the People in New Orleans
Send a Dollar
Or A Donation To
Habitat For Humanity

P.O. Box 15052
LA 70175
Attn For New Orleans

Habitat for Humanity/7 Rivers Maine

I'm Just A Crazed Sociologist With Way Too Much
Time On My Hands. But before I get done. Me, You, Pres Obama and Co, And People All Over The World!
Are Creating Change! Everyday, We Peacefully-Resist, We Create Change!

Peace
ga*