Monday, March 22, 2010

Not Again Please Forget Those People You're Driving Me Crazy


(Update 3/25)
Please Stop Acting Crazy. You Are Seriously Scaring Me.

I'm Still So Upset About Finding Out What that evil bitch did to you!

It Breaks My Heart To Even Think About It!
I Can't Take It!

Take A Deep Breath, Calm Down And Stop Worrying About people who mean nothing to me.

This Is All My Fault For Going Crazy And Acting Up The First Time.
As Far As I'm Concerned You've Been Through So Much Already!
I Would Never Hurt You. And I've Forgotten About that bitch.
If You say she meant nothing to You I Believe You.
You Never Lied To Me.

So True
Just Like You Are Joe.
I Love You So Much
So Please, Stop!
That Look Only Works For You.



You Are My Soulmate
Since The Beginning Of Time Till The End Of Time!

Soulmate
is somebody with whom one has a feeling of deep and natural affinity, love, intimacy, sexuality, spirituality, and/or compatibility. A related concept is that of the twin soul, which is thought to be the ultimate soulmate, the one and only other half of one's soul, for which all souls are driven to find and join.
*A Mystical Connotation*

*******
Stop, Please. You Are Really driving me insane.

Where did you go. I don't hear you tonight. Do not desert me. I will not survive.

I'm exhausted. You guys are too much.
And every time you bring up this
particular subject I re-live that night in Naples in my head. It was painful enough the first time.


I didn't know what was wrong with you then.
So calm, acted like killing me was no big deal!
her brother eddie told me that she stabbed you with a big fork (sounded strange to me, how does anyone stab a Marine, what were You asleep)?
and that you loved her so much you wouldn't even tell anyone who did it.

that evil bitch
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy#Characteristics


It's Not You, it's them
Abusive bitches


Verbal Abuse
Don't Worry Joe, Nobody's Going To Ever Abuse You Again, Or they Will Have To Deal With Me



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verbal_abuse#Signs_of_verbal_abuse



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verbal_abuse


antisocial personality

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder#Symptoms


psychological manipulation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_manipulation#Requirements_for_successful_manipulation

Bullying: What It Is
Those Who Can Do
Those Who Can't Bully!

Very Important Info Supplied by A Kos Kossack called anyname


http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully/bully.htm#Why


*******
And I also heard that you were sitting in every bar in town holding her hand and calling her your wife.

Then there you were sitting with her right in front of my eyes. Buying her a Pizza!
Probably living with her! According to what she said when you walked in the door!

Oh yeah, not good from what I could see and hear, not much of an argument from you either.

I still don't understand why you would treat me so badly. Nice way to treat me after I'd already waited for you for ten years, alone (don't you know, but of course you probably wouldn't, that living without sex is extremely painful)!
Find another woman you could sweet talk into doing that!
If I'd fainted on the floor what would you have done then?

I suffer and fight ever day to do what you told me to do.
It's not a gift, it's willpower, and it hurts! Not to forget to mention all the years I held out before I met you. And still, I'm here waiting.

Yeah, I know it's partially my fault. But only for being stupid enough to have done drugs, nothing else.And my mother's the set up queen's.!

Appearances are deceiving, but anyone who knows me knows how I am. I didn't realize I'd fallen into a pit of vipers and was being slandered big time. You did have the most awful friends and pick up with the worst women!

PTSD Poster Boy. I Do Love You*

I knew there had to be more to the story then I was seeing.
I am very intelligent. In the third grade they said my IQ was 119 and I flunked the whole math portion, dyslexic in math. Switched from left to right hand at St Mary's.


Naturally I thought you'd abandoned me for that screeching bitch.

What was I supposed to think?

And she was still calling you her boyfriend in 94' when her and that blond guy I guess is her husband backed the car up and pushed me and tried to kill me that night in front of brothers bar. she said you leave Joe Brennan alone he's my boyfriend. Luckily I had a bag in my hand and bounced before I hit the ground, she pushed me so hard I might not have made it. The two rotten cops standing there watched her do it and then had the nerve to tell me I fell.

Never give in to the oppressor, it only makes them stronger!

I'll never cry wolf again.
Oh yeah, do you usually have to be right?

They are the worst wolves. Ok, Ok, if you say the sun is shining at midnight I will believe you.

You win, You won a long time ago.


I cannot fight you. You Are way tougher than I am.

I had a dream a couple of nights ago that she didn't just stick you, she almost murdered you!

I Love You And It's Gotten Stronger. So bad I can't even think of an existence with anyone except you!


So Please, Please, Stop. I cannot help if I say stupid things. You have to get to me before I get too drunk and start laughing at them all.

I told them to get lost a long time ago. And I meant it then, and still do.
Not only didn't I ever care about any man except you,
I could not, nor would I ever hurt you. You Are Dumb!

Until proven otherwise, I do try to think people are good and decent. I'm usually proven wrong. But I'm an optimist. Amazing isn't it?
Must be too many head injuries I guess.

I Haven't Changed

I'm Sorry If I Make You Crazy. I'm Trying Not To. But I'm hypnotized and being So Desperate Here And It's Just Very Hard To Maintain Control.
The oppressors are still working on me.
Even If I Don't Care About Anyone Except You.

You don't help when you Make Me Crazy.
Easter Monday. I didn't think I'd last this long!

Please Stop With those people.
those people are just ordinary people who do nothing for anyone.

And A Source Whose Names I Won't Mention Told Me that those people like to sock it to the Irish, that's how they get their kicks. Not These Irish!



And If I find out they've been trying to demoralize you
I will really hurt their feelings!

This Is What Real Men Look Like. You Should Know, You're One.

(not the evil thing, they're throwing darts at)




Thank A Vet For Your Freedom And I'm Waiting To Give You A Hug Too.



We Were Both Set Up And We Need To Keep Moving Forward, Not Running Around In The Same Circle. This is what the oppressor wants, to create havoc and discord. Don't Let Them Win!


Attachment Theory In Adults


Four styles of attachment have been identified in adults:
secure, anxious-preoccupied, dismissive-avoidant and fearful-avoidant.

Securely attached adults tend to have positive views of themselves, their partners and their relationships. They feel comfortable with intimacy and independence, balancing the two.

Anxious-preoccupied adults seek high levels of intimacy, approval and responsiveness from partners, becoming overly dependent. They tend to be less trusting, have less positive views about themselves and their partners, and may exhibit high levels of emotional expressiveness, worry and impulsiveness in their relationships.

Dismissive-avoidant adults desire a high level of independence, often appearing to avoid attachment altogether. They view themselves as self-sufficient, invulnerable to attachment feelings and not needing close relationships. They tend to suppress their feelings, dealing with rejection by distancing themselves from partners of whom they often have a poor opinion.

Fearful-avoidant adults have mixed feelings about close relationships, both desiring and feeling uncomfortable with emotional closeness. They tend to mistrust their partners. Like dismissive-avoidant adults, fearful-avoidant adults tend to seek less intimacy, suppressing their feelings.

Developmental psychologists interested in the individual's state of mind with respect to attachment generally explore how attachment functions in relationship dynamics and impacts relationship outcomes.

The organization of mental working models is more stable while the individual's state of mind with respect to attachment fluctuates more. Some authors have suggested that adults do not hold a single set of working models. Instead, on one level they have a set of rules and assumptions about attachment relationships in general. On another level they hold information about specific relationships or relationship events. Information at different levels need not be consistent. Individuals can therefore hold different internal working models for different relationships.

Attachment Behavior is best explained as instinctive, combined with the effect of experience.


Love
is any of a number of emotions related to a sense of strong affection and attachment.Love acts as a major facilitator of interpersonal relationships.
It usually refers to a deep, ineffable feeling of tenderly caring for another person.

Platonic Love The Platonic ideal of love which, from its origin, was that of a strong love, that was believed to be elevated above sex.


Relational Transgressions
occur when people violate implicit or explicit relational rules. These transgressions include a wide variety of behaviors. Scholars tend to delineate relational transgressions into three categories or approaches.

The first approach focuses on the aspect of certain behaviors as a violation of relational norms and rules.

The second approach
focuses on the interpretive consequences of certain behaviors, particularly the degree to which they hurt the victim, imply disregard for the victim, and imply disregard for the relationship.


The third and final approach focuses more specifically on behaviors that constitute infidelity (a common form of relational transgression).

Betrayal for example, is often used as a synonym for a relational transgression. In some instances, betrayal can be defined as a rule violation that is traumatic to a relationship, and in other instances as destructive conflict or reference to infidelity.


Common forms of Betrayal
include the following: having sex with someone else, wanting to or actually dating others, deceiving one's partner about something significant, becoming emotionally involved with someone else
i.e. going out with them for years and years,
when they don't deserve five minutes.

And forget that abuser Donna!
Yeah I'll always figure it out if you practically tell me.
I don't care one bit if that loser, bitch tried to make a comeback.
She Figured by then you'd be demoralized enough to put up with her abuse.

But I got there first this time! Just like I was there first that night on the log outside the Flamingo!
Oh yeah, and I didn't leave that night because Jude told you his Mother was saving me for Simon. Even then I wasn't dumb enough to hold my breath ever waiting for Simon to give up Mary Lou! Duh! I only left because Jude insisted and you told me to go with him.
I know how you are! And how brave too!
So please stop carrying on! I am not that sensitive. Even if I do talk tough!


Human bonding
is the development of a close, interpersonal relationship between family members or friends.
Bonding is a mutual, interactive process, and is not the same as simple liking.
From Wikipedia

And to those other people. I Told You To Go Away And Stop Trying To Hurt A Marine. You're Just Not As Good As He Is.

*Stand In Love, Take My Hand In Love
Jah Bless*
Georgia


To All You Folks Out There Enjoying This Soap Opera
Please Send A Donation Or A Dollar To
7 Generations For Native Americans In Maine And New Hampshire
164 Lamplighter Park
North Conway, NH 03860
attn: Erlane Sargent, President
(603) 447-6382


http://www.goodsearch.com/toolbar/7generations-for-native-americans-in-maine-and-new-hampshire

7 Generations for Native Americans in Maine and New Hampshire is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization formed in 2006 to help Native Americans (and others) who are experiencing financial difficulties and need assistance. We believe that everyone needs a hand from time to time and the best thing anyone can do in life is to help their fellow man. To that end, we have made it our mission to collect donated items (clothing, furniture, non-perishable foods, etc.) for distribution to those who just need a little extra help.
Our staff consists entirely of volunteers, including our On-Site Coordinators. This allows us to keep operating costs low and pass those savings along to individuals and families in need today.


(Update 3/25 3am)
I Am So Sorry, I Swear
What Am I Going To Do With You Joe*
You Make Me So Crazy