Thursday, February 25, 2010

This Time Really Has To Be The Cutest Stunt You've Ever Pulled *I Love You Joe* * Everything I Do Is For You*

We Are A Great Team
*No One Can Say We Haven't Completed Our Piece Of Yhe Puzzle To Help Change The World*
I Will Never Hurt You
I Love You Because Of The Way You Are
It's NOT Your Fault


You Really Got Me Joe
Right From The Start



What Is Wrong With You Joe?
Please Stop Carrying On
You're Making My Heart Hurt And Then I Want To Cry*

I Had Just About Given Up Hope When I Heard Your Voice And Saw You All Running Around.
Now I'm Just A Little Delirious*




*Nobody's Better Than You Are*
*Marines/*Navy, The Men Who Won The War In The Pacific
And Raised The Flag On Iwo Jima*
Oh Yeah And I Always Considered That Night Under The Flag A Commitment.
Just In Case You Don't Know That
.


*You Sure Are*

Please Send A Dollar To
Or If You're A Vet Who Needs Help
Contact
Vietnam Veterans Of America
8605 Cameron Street, Suite 400
Silver Spring, Maryland 20910
http://www.vva.org/
Phone: 301-585-4000
Fax: 301-585-0519
Toll Free: 1-800-882-1316


Dept. Of Veterans Affairs National Center for PTSD

VA simplifies access to care and benefits for Veterans with PTSD
http://www.ptsd.va.gov/


I'm Lucky You Love Me
Thank You Jesus
And There Never Will Be Anyone Else For Me Except You*


Love Conquers All
Even Stupidity
ga*