Friday, February 12, 2010

Love Conquers All, Even Stupidity


Please Send A Dollar Or A Donation To
U.S. Naval Home
Resident Affairs Service
1800 Beach Drive
Gulfport, MS 39507-1597
Attn:To Buy Gifts For Residents
Our Heroes

phone 1-800-332-3527

The Armed Forces Retirement Home
Home For Heroes

http://www.defense.gov/specials/heroes/index.html




The Veterans Oath

http://www.veteransoath.com/page9.php


My Oath
If You Love Me This Much Joe I Definitely Love You
I Always Have Since Like The Second Time You Kissed Me
You Are The Best
I Was Just Using Them, Trying To Make You Jealous Enough To Come Back
Really, that other guy never meant anything to me. Honest*


My story is different.
I have been waiting, literally for a Marine, Vietnam Vet for 32 years. Literally, he's a Merchant Marine and is never in port.
He used to chase me down the street when I was seventeen. Then we kinda had a fight and I didn't see him for ten years.
Then he said Semper Fidelis and promised to marry me. Then he made me chase him down the street.
I have never met such a crazy man or anyone as loyal or as much fun.

Now he's back finally. I knew a Marine wouldn't lie.

So My Oath Is
I Promise Never To Abuse Him Just Because He's The Poster Boy For PTSD, and he is.

And Also, I Will Never Let Anyone, Ever, Hurt Him.


Love Conquers All, Even Stupidity




Please Send A Dollar To
Or If You're A Vet Who Needs Help
Contact
Vietnam Veterans Of America
8605 Cameron Street, Suite 400
Silver Spring, Maryland 20910
Phone: 301-585-4000
Fax: 301-585-0519
Toll Free: 1-800-882-1316

http://capwiz.com/vva/home/




Stop Moaning
Please

True Love
ga*