Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Irish Rebel Party

The Irish Lobby for Immigration Reform (ILIR) is fighting for the voice of the estimated 50,000 undocumented Irish in the immigration debate.
ILIR IS A Voice for Change

To
In Recognition Of Your Kindness
You Know Who You Are.

From Around Dublin, Ireland.
*My Shadows*
I saw you following me for years in NYC, Protecting me.

I know you are very smart people. My Grandmother was from Offley and my Grandfather was from Clare.

And To
The Port Authority Police, *The NYC Police, And
The NYC Firemen
All Who Saved My Life More Than Once.
Thank You Always


*Bobby Sands* Said
No One Is Too Young Or Too Old, To Help Bring Justice And Freedom To The World


So here I am again.
I thought I'd share some of my favorite Irish music with everyone,
I bought and paid for my own Clancy Brother's Albums
when I was about 10 or 11 years old.


So this is how I know so much about war and love and peace.
And I've decided that it is time that all the good people in the world got together and as Bob Marley said Stand Up For Your Rights!

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
is the government agency that oversees lawful immigration to the United States.
Resources



The National Immigration Forum

Action Center

Celtic Pride



Please Send a Dollar To
Depaul Trust
38 University Street
BELFAST
BT7 1FZ (MAP)
County Antrim

Daughters of Charity of the Irish Province.


****

Action for Children supports and speaks out for the UK's most vulnerable, disadvantaged and neglected children and young people, for as long as it takes.
Action For Children


Now that I've learned how to blog; I don't have to stand on street corners and shout it any more.


1GOAL Education for All
Join 1Goal
1GOAL is a campaign calling on world leaders to make education a reality for 72 million children by 2015.
Send An Education Yellow Card
Let's send them a warning sign they can't ignore, and let them know the real goal is a quality education for every child.

Let's send World leaders a warning sign they can't ignore the global education crises., and let them know the real goal is a quality education for every child.

*****

Óglaigh na hÉireann

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%93glaigh_na_h%C3%89ireann

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/03/%C3%93glaigh_na_h%C3%89ireann.jpg
1916


*Countess Markiewicz*
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constance_Markiewicz



Britain has a responsibility to guarantee the civil rights of all.
They must treat the Catholics equally!


Some people think we sing our Irish songs because we want to kill the English.
This is not true.


I think that Irish music is like the songs of the African American Slaves.
They glorify great hero's for freedom.



They teach each generation Irish values and tradition.
Life is a battle.


When we sing our Irish songs we are dealing with our
everyday struggles.
Our songs teach us the way to attain freedom and vent our frustrations.


From my experience the Irish aren't really prejudiced.
I don't hate the British people.
The jury's still out concerning their government though.


I want freedom and justice for the entire world.
I learned what freedom was from my Irish songs.


I told my computer tech guy that I think the computer has opened up a big new world for Revolution. Peaceful Revolution!


Sunday Bloody Sunday Wolfe Tones



*Irish Brigade
*Innocent Until Proven Irish*







Love* Justice* and Peace*
ga*