Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I Wonder if I Was On The List But I Don't Care

Nothing Great Was Ever Achieved Without Enthusiasm.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP)
Easter Seals SCSEP is an employment-training program for low-income persons who are age 55 and older. It can help you re-train for a changing workforce, increase your confidence, and most importantly, find a job.
SCSEP Participants Receive Minimum Wage Stipend that Does Not Count As Income When Computing Benefits For Food Stamps Or Subsidized Housing!
Easter Seals SCSEP is an equal opportunity employer/program and is funded by the U.S. Department of Labor.
Contact Information




Video From Daily Kos State of the Nation


So Informative
I wonder if I was on the list
But I Don't Care.
Great Video!


The Power of Suggestion
It's not what kind of power a person, etc. actually has.
What they can actually do or not do.
But it's what they can convince you that they have the power to do!
Mind Control

Kossacks Are All The Best Revolutionaries and have all taught me so much!

News Bulletin
(Update 10/02/10) Bottom Still Dropping Out Of Housing Market
War In The Ghetto 2 For All My Friends On The Lower East Side NYC
(And Everywhere)
Remeber What I Told You About Buying.
And Prices Are That Low Again!


Habitat For Humanity
How To Apply For A Home FAQ
Anyone can apply to be a homeowner


Common Ground
If You Need Help With Housing In The NYC Area.

505 Eighth Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10018
E-mail: info@commonground.org

You Gotta Be Kidding Me
Senate Cuts Food Stamp Funds!


Subsidized Housing HUD
Department of Housing & Urban Development
HUD's mission is to increase homeownership, support community development and increase access to affordable housing free from discrimination. To fulfill this mission, HUD will embrace high standards of ethics, management and accountability and forge new partnerships, particularly with faith based and community organizations that leverage resources and improve HUD's ability to be effective on the community level.

Department of Housing & Urban Development
HUD

Yele Haiti Charity

Please Send A Donation
or a Dollar To
Amnesty International USA

5 Penn Plaza
New York NY 10001
Artists For Amnesty
Amnesty International

Kossacks Rule*
You're all Great. And You Know All Their Names*
Georgie Porgie, Pudding Pie, Kissed the Nation Made It Cry
Is This Anway To Treat Our Veterans?

Truth is by nature self-evident. As soon as you remove the cobwebs of ignorance that surround it,
it shines clear.
Gandhi


Love to All Kossacks and All Revolutionaries Everywhere
And thank you Naomi Wolf and many others for being so brave*


And Especially For
For Joe Brennan That Other Revolutionary
You Are Too Cute*




What Did You Think I Was Going To Say?
After Waiting For You For 33 Years?
Except It's About Time!


We Love You President Obama
You're So Smart

And Correct
When You Win, We Americans Win
That's Why I Voted For You. I knew You were for the people!

And I wanted to say thank you for that great surprise on the New Year.
My long lost Marine Boyfriend.

He's been sitting outside my door for the past five nights.
He's so crazy. Just came back from Afghanistan or Iraq.
(He's a Vietnam Veteran, Marine)*

You sure can keep a secret* Not even a hint.
I knew You were really Santa.
Thank You for being my friend. They're all jealous
I know you know who I am. I am famous in New Jersey because of the guy and Joe Biden can tell you the story




This Video Is For Vice Pres. Joe Biden
We All Love You Because You Are A Wild Thing!
Give Em The Works Vice. Pres!
I Voted For You For Vice President
Because I Heard Of You From Delaware And Know How Good And Honest You Are!
Pres. Obama and Michelle Too!
I Voted For Him Because He's Very Smart, and Michelle Is Beautiful As Well As Smart!
America Won When You All Got Elected!

I'm A Wild Thing Too! You Might Have Noticed.
I'm An American Citizen, And I Have Certain Unalienable Rights!
La La La La La


Don't Listen To Anyone! We All Love You Just The Way You Are!




.

Crazed Sociologist/Media Fanatic
ga*