Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Remember two can play your game


To A Certain Someone You Know Who You Are

Get off my back and never talk to my boyfriend again, or I will call Jesus again and this time I'll have a specific request like. Avenge Me Lord!
Remember two can play your game.


Really Ask Anyone who knows me





Tough Luck Sucker


ps Biddy And Helen are Nice Ladies so stop slandering them.
Oh yeah and a Fairy recorded when you said you were going to get rid of my boyfriend and I heard you say it with your own voice. Don't make an enemy of the Fairies you would really be dumb to continue any further.

You can fool some of the people all of the time
and you can fool all the people some of the time.
But you can't fool all the people all the time!



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biddy_Early


Thank You Cousin Biddy. We're gonna build a Shrine to you when we get to County Clare***
Well a Charitable Foundation in Your Name Really. Just like you took care of everyone way back when etc.


ga*